The Direct Action Dragon Egg MkII makes for a perfect Bug out Bag or EDC pack. The Direct Action Dragon Egg MkII is a lightweight and versatile backpack designed for Military and Law Enforcement operators. This medium sized pack comes in a wide selection of camouflage and solid colour options, making it a great choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. You can also get it in snow camouflage – PenCott SnowDrift™ for winter activities. The camouflage / colour selections with the low profile look and feel makes it a perfect Everyday Carry (EDC) bag. If you’re looking for a heavy duty MOLLE backpack for your laptop, tablet, iPad, hydration bladder, etc. or just a solid base for your bug out bag (BoB) – Dragon Egg® made by Direct Action® is the best value for your money.
Direct Action Dragon Egg MkII is a 25+ litre backpack suitable for either short patrol duties or larger EDC pack. The pack features three zippered compartments. The main compartment has an internal hydration sleeve and mesh pocket. The main compartment also has a centre tube exit for a hydration tube. The rear pocket features a padded sleeve which can be used for safely carrying multiband radio devices or up to a 15” laptop. The front pocket of Direct Action® Dragon Egg® features a zippered mesh pocket and internal organiser for notepads, GPS, writing utensil, and other small essentials. 2 Additional side pockets can carry small and flat items, after unzipping, the pockets will fit a standard U.S. canteen or water bottle.
The Direct Action® Dragon Egg® also has a soft velour lined zippered pocket for glasses, cell phone, etc. The pack also has daisy chain webbing that runs along the front panel seam for attaching any carabiners or similar gear to the pack. Laser-cut system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains a low profile look. Laser-cut does not absorb water like traditional MOLLE/PALS webbing. Thanks to the egg shape, the pack has a smaller height and width than other packs with similar capacity and makes it more comfortable with belt kits or ballistic vests. Suspension system is based on comfortable shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back. Waist belt is detachable and can be stowed away. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating. Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, and provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- 100% 500D Cordura fabric for durability
- Unique Patented CVS-Combat Vent System® for operator comfort during prolonged use
- Lightweight, durable, non moisture absorbing laser-cut MOLLE/PALS system
- Heavy duty, glove friendly YKK® zippers
- Main compartment features internal mesh and hydration pocket
- Two additional zippered external pockets
- Two small side pockets that expand when unzipped
- Additional zippered back compartment for hydration bladder or the padded sleeve can be used for carrying up to 15″ laptop
- Paracord drag handle (contains of two 2.5 m cords)
- Additional side handles
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points for attaching quick access items
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles for attaching additional gear like tent or trek poles
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear/carabiners
- Velcro panel (10.1 x 5.1 cm / 4 x 2 in) for ID patches
- All clips and buckles are made by Duraflex®/WooJin
- PenCott™, Kryptek™ and Multicam® camouflages are NIR treated
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.