Making a Disaster Plan
When disaster strikes your family may not be together, so it is important to think about the following situations and build your disaster plan just in case:
- How will my family/household get emergency alerts and warnings?
- How will my family/household get to safe locations for relevant emergencies?
- How will my family/household get in touch if cell phone, internet, or landline doesn’t work?
- How will I let loved ones know I am safe?
- How will family/household get to a meeting place after the emergency?
Types of Emergencies you should consider
Prioritise your Disaster Plan around the emergencies most likely to happen in your area ! for example … if you live near a Chemical Plant, you may want to find out as much as possible about the type of Chemicals on your doorstep and plan a good evacuation procedure incase the SHTF.
The following are just a few of the Emergency situations you may find yourself in:
- Chemical Emergencies
- Food Scare
- Stranded on the Highway
- Power Outage
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $97.74Was: $120.24
Price: Out of stock
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.