Maxpedition Zafar Internal Frame Pack
The Maxpedition Zafar is a popular favourite with seasoned Preppers and Survivalist. The Maxpedition Zafar is Maxpeditions first internal framed rucksack and as you would expect from Maxpedition, it lives up to Maxpeditions tradition for rugged hard us gear you can depend on.
The Quality of Maxpedition products is just incredible and they have released some fantastic new products recently. The Zafar boasts 1700 cubic inches of storage space (enough for a good 2 or 3 day Bug out Bag. The Zafar has double and even triple stitching around all the stress points, fully adjustable padded straps and nice deep side pockets (great for carrying water bottles).
The waist belt comes with 2 nice sized YKK zipper pockets and a side pouch. A great thing about this belt is that is fully removable. The Zafar has MOLLE webbing all over complimented with compression straps high and low and various D rings for attaching all your survival gear.
The back has some nicely cushioned and breathable allowing for great airflow to your back. This makes the Zafar a really comfortable rucksack on long hikes.
The base of the Zafar is rubberised protecting it from damp when you place it on the ground. It also has a great little security feature allowing you to lock the 4 main zipper paracords to prevent anybody from quickly opening your Zafar.
Zafar is triple polyurethane coated and Teflon protected so water simply runs off like water off a ducks back. The main compartment also has a separate space for a water bladder.
All in all the Maxpedition Zafar is a quality product that will last you a lifetime.
Features at a glance
- Finished with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements. Only the best components and designs are used.
- YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers.
- Military grade nylon webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points. Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality.
- Large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread. No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Volume approx.: 1700 cubic inches / 28L
- Approx: 13.5-Inch (L) x 12-Inch (W) x 21-Inch (H)
- Empty weight: 3.6 lbs / 1.6kg
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.