Morakniv Bushcraft Black
The Morakniv Bushcraft Black is a great knife at a great price ! Morakniv’s have long had a reputation of being made from very good quality Swedish steel (and the Bushcraft Black is no exception).
Despite not being full tang, the Morakniv Bushcraft Black is very tough. The blade is very tough Carbon Steel and is 109 mm in length (overall knife length is 232 mm) and is surprisingly lightweight.
There are 2 options available, the “Survival Edition” with a fire steel and sharpening stone integrated into the sheath and the standard Bushcraft Black without ! in my personal opinion its well worth spending the extra and buying the”Survival Edition” as I did !
The handle of the Bushcraft Black has a rubberised feel giving you a great grip (even when wet).
The sheath is the standard plastic MoraKniv design that is very robust and fits the knife comfortably. The Bushcraft Black sheath also comes with 2 different belt attachment solutions.
Features at a glance
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.126″ (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3″ (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1″ (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener and Fire Starter; ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Morakniv Fire Starter yields 7,000 strikes and produces 3,000 Degree sparks; works when wet
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.